May 19, 2011

Crazy

I noticed how within the past couple years there is a couple of new country songs that say crazy in the chorus, and then they all get pretty popular. Let me show you.

"Beer is good, God is great, and people are crazy" - Billy Currington
"Crazy girl, don’t you know that I love you?" - Eli Young Band
"Girl, I love you crazy, it comes so easy after all we had" - Easton Corbin
"Never let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy" - Lee Brice
"Just don't tell 'em I've gone crazy, That I'm still strung out over you" - Jason Aldean
"Yeah and she's my kinda crazy" - Brantley Gilbert

I really adore all this songs, and it was just an observation I thought I'd share. ha. I think there are a few more but they have left my brain ATM and the piece of paper I wrote them on is MIA.

:))


ETA: two more I just remembered
"Oh I wanna go crazy, you can go crazy too" - Tim McGraw
"You make me crazier, crazier" - Taylor Swift


The point is, basically, if you write a pretty catchy country song, and include the word crazy in the chorus. It will make it "big tiiime"

No comments:

Post a Comment