May 1, 2011

Haven't been blogging lately, obviously.
What I've been up to instead:
doing my art critique; writing a film response; finishing. editing, and rewriting an argumentative research paper about factory farming [against it, of course!]; texting a cute guy [complete with cowboy hat and motorcycle!]; watching Insidious [with said guy]; receiving my letter from school containing my fate for the xray program; being totally bummed that I was put on the alternate list for the xray program.;trying to run a mile every day; finding out that my sons father is having another baby [oh, joy! not].

Well that's that. A lot of mixed emotions, but mostly relief that final week is upon us, and summer is just around the corner.
Which will be complete with:
ice cold sweet tea [i don't know about you, but nothing screams summer like a big ol' glass of sweet tea!]; floppy hats; summer dresses; sleeping in; lake days with the family and my lil boog; soaking up the texas sunshine; getting some color to my pale skin; hours and hours of new music on my ipod; canoeing down the river.

ohhh yeah. I can almost taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment