April 10, 2011

For realz

Today is beautiful. On days like today, I just want to shout How wonderful life is! Which sort of reminds me of an Elton John song which is also wonderful. :) But for realz, every day is wonderful, and beautiful, and slendid, and amazing and a chance to be brand new.


I remind myself of this every day. "I wake up every morning, with a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place" -all american rejects





I also get


sent to my blackberry email every day. I love waking up and reading something written to me with postive intentions. Here's one:



"One's ability to succeed, Andra, is always proportional to one's willingness to fail. Besides, all failures are temporary, all tigers are paper, and life is a many splendored thing. Go for it, Andra - The Universe"



When you sign up, it says to add your name to be more personalized. Go check it out, and sign up if you would like a happy wake up call every morning inspiring your inner greatness.



1 comment:

  1. I love days like that! Your blog is so sweet.
    Much love, x

    ReplyDelete