April 7, 2011

Blog Crush

Ever since I started this bloggin' thang, I've randomly stumbled upon some super amazing blogs. And, I have to admit, I've wasted a lot of time perusing archives but I can't help it! Each post is so infectious with inspiration!


First, there's this beautiful blog

Little Reminders of Love

Anna seems so delightful and adorable

And I love her banner, me being a hopeless romantic as well. I love all the enchanting photos, captivating quotes, and quirky stories she posts. It's just wonderful.


And then

ashlemieux


This gorgeous girl has started her own project, encouraging all the readers to SHINE. She posts a weekly challenge every Monday to inspire goodness, personal growth, and happiness She even sellsnecklaces with "Shine" hand-stamped into them, to be a sure reminder to make the effort to be the best you possible! A dollar of the proceeds she sets aside for a inner city school scholarship. Amazing, right? And to make it even better, she does giveaways for cute stuff any girl would want! Like the one this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment